We concentrate our efforts in, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Community Health, Health Education, Nuitrition
- Equipping Community Health Care Workers/Traditional birth attendants/Home based care givers,
- Providing food, subsidizing farms with agricultural inputs,
- Educating and training in Conservation Farming,
- Schooling and Safe Houses for Children,
- Assistance for persons living with and affected by HIV/AIDS,
- Assisting with local small businesses in order to help people survive and feed their families.